Vista Previa Comprar Ebook
This comprehensive text on control systems is designed for undergraduate students pursuing courses in electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, telecommunication engineering, electronics and instrumentation engineering, mechanical engineering, and biomedical engineering. Appropriate for self-study, the book will also be useful for AMIE and IETE students.
This book is recommended in Assam Engineering College, Assam, Jorhat Engineering College, Assam and Royal School of Engineering and Technology, Assam.
Written in a student-friendly readable manner, the book, now in its Second Edition, explains the basic fundamentals and concepts of control systems in a clearly understandable form. It is a balanced survey of theory aimed to provide the students with an in-depth insight into system behaviour and control of continuous-time control systems. All the solved and unsolved problems in this book are classroom tested, designed to illustrate the topics in a clear and thorough way.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• One new chapter on Digital control systems
• Complete answers with figures
• Root locus plots and Nyquist plots redrawn as per MATLAB output
• MATLAB programs at the end of each chapter
• Glossary at the end of chapters
• Includes several fully worked-out examples to help students master the concepts involved.
• Provides short questions with answers at the end of each chapter to help students prepare for exams confidently.
• Offers fill in the blanks and objective type questions with answers at the end of each chapter to quiz students on key learning points.
• Gives chapter-end review questions and problems to assist students in reinforcing their knowledge
Symbols, Notations and Abbreviations
1. INTRODUCTION TO CONTROL SYSTEMS
2. MATHEMATICAL MODELS OF PHYSICAL SYSTEMS
3. BLOCK DIAGRAM AND SIGNAL FLOW GRAPHS
4. TIME RESPONSE ANALYSIS
5. ROUTH STABILITY CRITERION
6. ROOT LOCUS TECHNIQUE
7. FREQUENCY RESPONSE ANALYSIS
8. NYQUIST PLOT
10. STATE-SPACE ANALYSIS
11. DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
Glossary • Answers
||KUMAR, A. ANAND
||A. ANAND KUMAR, PhD, is Principal, K.L.U. College of Engineering, K.L. University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. Earlier from 2006 to 2011 he served as Director, Sasi Institute of Technology and Engineering, Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh. From 2000 to 2006 he served as Principal, Sir C.R. Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh and as Professor, S.D.M. College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad, Karnataka from 1983 to 2000. With more than 40 years of teaching experience, he has authored five more books (All published by PHI Learning). His area of research includes radar signal processing.